AS ALWAYS WE EXPECT TO BEAT ALL PRICES IN ONTARIO!
WE DELIVER AND INSTALL OUR BUNGALOWS ON YOUR FOUNDATION
For all of your mortgages and construction financing needs! See our Happy Banks page for more details
E.G. KINGSLEY – 1165 s.f . – $139,000 – includes all STD options and $4000 in upgrades of your choosing – DELIVERED & INSTALLED
LAKE ONT. – 1404 s.f. – $159,000 – includes all STD options and $5000 in upgrades of your choosing -DELIVERED & INSTALLED
KIRKLAND – 1620 s.f. – $184,000 – includes all STD options and $15,000 in upgrades of your choosing -DELIVERED & INSTALLED
RED LAKE – 1717 s.f. – $189,000 – includes all STD options and $12,000 in upgrades of your choosing -DELIVERED & INSTALLED
NANNY FLAT – 44′ x 14′ – 550 s.f. – $65,000 – includes all STD options and $2800 in upgrades of your choosing -ALL HOMES CSA-A277
MOBILE HOME – 70′ x 14′ – 907 s.f. – $79,500 – includes all STD options and $3300 in upgrades of your choosing ALL HOMES CSA-A277
MOBILE HOME – 76′ x 16′ – 1103 s.f. – $92,900 – includes all STD options and $3660 in upgrades of your choosing ALL HOMES CSA-A277
ALL PRICES QUOTED ARE FOR LOCAL DELIVERIES EXTRA DISTANCE COST MORE
WE HAVE A “TWO-STOREY” HOME, THREE BUNGALOWS AND
TWO MOBILE HOMES AT OUR STOUFFVILLE DISPLAY CENTER!
RED LAKE 1717 S.F. – JUST ARRIVED!
LAKE ONTARIO 1404 s.f. – NOW ON DISPLAY! →
ONE MOBILE HOME NOW DISPLAYED IN THE YUKON, CONTACT OFFICE FOR FURTHER DETAILS
AN EXTENDED 10 YEAR WARRANTY FOR ONLY $575.00 “WHOLESALE HOUSING INC. THE BEST BUY IN CANADA”
Per Charles Hill – Executive Director of National Aboriginal Housing Association.
WHOLESALE HOUSING INCLUDES ABOUT
$3000.00 IN SPECIAL OPTIONS AT NO CHARGE! OUR HOUSING AVERAGES 40% LESS THAN SITE BUILT HOMES.
MANUFACTURED HOUSING – Distinctive Advantages
- The most important difference is that a modular home is built inside a factory with dry materials. This eliminates expansion and contraction which can make site building very difficult.
- Our Modular homes and Mobile homes are manufactured with running gear (axles, wheels and tires), greatly reducing transportation and installation costs.
- Fairmont is one the largest manufacturers of housing in all of North America which enables us to offer housing at 40% OFF.
- All walls are 1/2″ Sheetrock or Drywall, even interior partition walls. A lot of manufacturers in Canada use 1/4″ wall-paneling as it is much cheaper.
- Includes Amish- Made Hardwood Maple Cabinetry through-out.
- Includes Hi-efficiency Trane furnace.
- Includes 200 amp electrical panel.
- Includes Moen faucets (life time guarantee).
- Includes Whirlpool black or white appliances (s/s fridge, stove and dishwasher).
- Includes Mini blinds, curtains, shutters, light fixtures, pot lights, water heater, paddle fan(s), smoke detectors, exterior faucet, exterior receptacle, etc., etc.
- Our Modular homes and Mobile homes are likely the only homes in Canada that are 100% complete with standard options – no other extra options are actually necessary.
- Drawers are actually “Dove-tailed”. This is a feature you won’t find in most $500,000 homes!