AS ALWAYS WE EXPECT TO BEAT ALL PRICES IN ONTARIO!
FAIRMONT HOMES – AT WHOLESALE PRICES GUILDCREST HOMES – AT WHOLESALE PRICES
E.G. KINGSLEY – 1165 s.f . – $129,000 – DELIVERED & INSTALLED – TURN KEY! (with upgrades)
LAKE ONT. – 1404 s.f. – $141,900* – DELIVERED & INSTALLED – TURN KEY! E.G. – TIGER LILY – 1622 s.f. – $149,000 – INSTALLED – Two Storey
RED LAKE – 1717 s.f. – $159,000* – DELIVERED & INSTALLED – TURN KEY! TRAILHEAD – 1378 s.f. – $169,000 – INSTALLED – Recreational
NANNY FLAT – JUST IN – 44′ x 14′ – $61,950* – ALL HOMES CSA-A277
*Pricing includes Standard options as listed under “Fairmont Options” tab
WE HAVE A “TWO-STOREY” HOME, FOUR BUNGALOWS AND THREE MOBILE HOMES AT OUR STOUFFVILLE DISPLAY CENTER!
FAIRMONT HOMES GUILDCREST HOMES
– #1 “American-Made Home” – in Ontario – #1 “Canadian-Made Home” – In Ontario
– Modular Homes and Mobile Homes with stunning – Customizable Homes
“Amish-Made”, Maple and Oak hardwood cabinetry – Offers Two-Story, Split Level and Recreational homes
– We Deliver, Install, Crane, Adjust and finish our homes
– Nanny Flats now available – a real home – not a park model –
made to the CSA A277 Principal Residence Code
CANADA’S ONLY WHOLESALER SELLING TO ALL THE PROVINCES FROM THE MARITIMES TO THE YUKON.
ALL OF FAIRMONTS’ BUNGALOWS AND MOBILE HOMES
ARE BUILT TO THE CANADIAN CSA A277 PRINCIPLE RESIDENCE CODE
AN EXTENDED 10 YEAR WARRANTY FOR ONLY $575.00 “WHOLESALE HOUSING INC. THE BEST BUY IN CANADA”
Per Charles Hill – Executive Director of National Aboriginal Housing Association.
WHOLESALE HOUSING INCLUDES ABOUT OUR HOUSING AVERAGES 40% LESS THAN ALL OTHER HOUSING.
$3000.00 IN SPECIAL OPTIONS AT NO CHARGE!
MANUFACTURED HOUSING – Distinctive Advantages
- The most important difference is that a modular home is built inside a factory with dry materials. This eliminates expansion and contraction which can make site building very difficult.
- Our Modular homes and Mobile homes are manufactured with running gear (axles, wheels and tires), greatly reducing transportation and installation costs.
- Fairmont is one the largest manufacturers of housing in all of North America which enables us to offer housing at 40% OFF.
- All walls are 1/2″ Sheetrock or Drywall, even interior partition walls. A lot of manufacturers in Canada use 1/4″ wall-paneling as it is much cheaper.
- Trane Hi-efficiency furnace in gas, propane or oil.
- 200 amp electrical panel.
- Moen faucets (life time guarantee).
- Whirlpool appliances (side-by-side fridge, microwave, stove and dishwasher).
- Mini blinds, curtains, shutters, fixtures, pot lights, water heater, paddle fan(s), smoke detectors, exterior faucet, exterior receptacle, etc., etc.
- Our Modular homes and Mobile homes are likely the only homes in Canada that are 100% complete with standard options – no other extra options are actually necessary.
- Drawers are actually “Dove-tailed”. This is a feature you won’t find in most $500,000 homes!